(Senior) Java Developer (m/f/d)
Benefit from excellent growth opportunities and exciting projects with impact!
GOD is known for Best Practise Enterprise IT. We are one of the leading providers of customised enterprise software solutions; especially for companies with complex supply chains and production processes.
At GOD, we are hands-on and constantly aim to evolve so that we can deliver the best possible service to our customers.
One of our principles is continuous exchange. GOD project teams are organised in an agile approach and work closely together throughout the entire project.
Ready for the next level?
Responsibilities:The task includes assuming responsibility for activities along the entire software development cycle, including requirements engineering, software and system design, implementation, testing and documentation. The exact scope of the tasks can vary depending on the project and your experience and will be discussed individually. The work takes place in distributed and international teams with English as the language of communication. You will work on applications that are in use around the clock on every continent.
- Living the Clean Code as well as the KISS and SOLID principles
- Tests are not unimportant code for you, and you are already working with JUnit and JMockit
- Very good knowledge of Java (8+)
- In-depth experience in Java EE and / or Spring
- Extensive knowledge of design patterns
- Experience in working with static code analysis tools e.g. SonarQube, PMD, Findbugs, Checkstyle
- Practical experience in handling CI / CD tools e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo
- Experience in working with version management tools: e.g. Git
- Very good knowledge of container virtualization, e.g. Docker
- Experience with relational databases
- Good language skills in English